That’s the question I’ve been getting the past few weeks, and I don’t mind answering it. I don’t feel nervous at all – not even the slightest. In fact, I can honestly say it never crossed my mind to be nervous until people started asking.
Now that they’ve brought it up, perhaps I should feel that way. Perhaps it’s wise to be nervous because there is no way of truly knowing what to expect in a land that couldn’t be farther away. If you try to go farther than South Korea, you start coming back.
I leave on Thursday.
Other questions:
Why am I going? A number of reasons, but primarily for the life experience.
What will I do there? Teach English to middle school students.
How long will I be there? My contract holds for one year.
Seriously, though, are you nervous? Ask me again on Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment