Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A rhythm



After a month here, life has become a lot easier. Not that it was difficult to begin with, but now I've gotten into a rhythm. 

My day goes like this: 
Around 8:30 a.m. Wake up. Eat breakfast. Write for a few hours. 
Around noon. Shower, get ready for work. Check e-mail.
1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Work.
9 to 1 a.m. Reading, hanging out or watching movies.

It's not a bad schedule. It allows me to feel productive and do what I want to do. 

On a side note, a Korean teacher actually complemented my on my use of chopsticks the other day. Now that made me feel proud.

And in case you're wondering, that is a tupperware of kimchi (fermented cabbage) above. I eat some while I'm waiting for my dinner to cook. It's addicting!



2 comments:

  1. Do all of the schools operate on a schedule of 1-9 or the like. It is so different from what we do here in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kimchi how I miss you. It is indeed addicting. I'll be in NYC in October and hope to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete